Before you enter the competition please read competition rules below:
- By entering the competition and/or accepting any prize (if you are a winner), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The outcome of the competition is subject to the decision of the judge, presenter or organizer of the competition, whose decision is final. No negotiations and or correspondence will be entered into after the final decision.
- Participants enter into and take part in competitions at their own risk and CAREERS MAGAZINE bears no responsibility for any loss, damage or harm suffered as a result of participation in any of CAREER MAGAZINE’s competitions;
- The Online Reader Survey is brought to you by CAREERS MAGAZINE and will run from the 1st of January 2021 until 5pm on the 31st of March 2021 on the CREERS MAGAZINE website (www.careersmagazine.co.za)
- The Competition can be entered only on the CAREERS MAGAZINE website.
- To enter the competition, entrants must complete the online survey along with their contact details.
On completion of the survey, entrants will be entered into a random draw to select the winner.
– 10 X R500 Takealot vouchers,
– 10 X 10GB mobile data bundles
- Winners may only win ONE of the above prizes and will be notified digitally via the email address they submitted on completion of the survey.
- The judge’s decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants must be residents of the Republic of South Africa and be older than 18 years old.
- The prize is valid for a period of 1 (one) month from date of acknowledgement of winnings by the entrant where after CAREERS MAGAZINE is at liberty to reallocate the prize to another entrant.
- If there is an error in the details provided by the winner CAREERS MAGAZINE will not be held liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages.
- Winners may be required to provide proof of identification on collection of their prize.
- No entries by post or any other form will be accepted by CAREERS MAGAZINE.
- CAREERS MAGAZINE reserves the right to disqualify any entrant suspected of fraud, cheating including without limitation through the manipulation of codes or otherwise falsifying data.
- Entries which contain errors will be invalid.
- Any entries received after the competition closes will not be eligible to participate in the competition, regardless of the reason for the late entry. CAREERS MAGAZINE is not liable for any technical failure that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- You will be disqualified if:
You are under the age of 18 at the time of entering the competition.
Do not reside in the Republic of South Africa
Did not enter the competition through the Careers Magazine website
Complete the survey in its entirety.